"The Football Trip" Madrid by scottishvisitor

Madrid Travel Guide: 5,356 reviews and 10,924 photos

Boys Only!!

Only here for the footie
But got some great pictures of Spain's Capital City
What was the score again?
Who was playing who?

• Last visit to Madrid: Apr 2005
  • Intro Updated May 5, 2005

• hopang's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Madrid is a great city! The Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral and Gran Via certainly look attractive. Thanks for sharing. We hope to visit the city of Madrid one day. ~ho & pang

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2009 at 10:00 AM

So many wonderful things to see and do there. Wonderful warning tips...lol. That stadium looks awesome!

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Nice page Joan. We had 2 days Sept'08 at end 50 day visit to Europe. Did not see much, went to Prado museum, should have visited the Palace. Lost my ATM card. Must return.

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2008 at 6:44 AM

I enjoyed reading about your trip to Madrid. It brought back memories of my visit there.

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2007 at 12:47 PM

Very well done. Madrid is a must see for me!

• breughel's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2007 at 4:36 AM

Great tips and photos on one of my favoured towns. I must go next year, the Prado museum has been renovated!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2007 at 11:09 AM

I would love to visit Madrid with its fabulous architecture and parks! Thanks for your introduction :))

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2007 at 4:55 AM

Definitely a cool idea to see football in Madrid! Should try it next time :)

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2007 at 7:44 PM

I have been only once in Madrid bur drove across the city around midnight and slept in the car a little further! Not really a visit! Great street signs!

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2007 at 11:55 AM

I would love to see a match at the Bernabeau - one of the great European football stadia I've yet to visit! The city looks lovely too - I enjoyed seeing the street signs and beautiful buildings.

scottishvisitor

“Look for the simple things in life”

Badges & Stats in Madrid