"Marne la Vallee = where the heck is that" Top 5 Page for this destination Marne-la-Vallée by scottishvisitor

Marne-la-Vallée Travel Guide: 234 reviews and 956 photos

Better known as Disneyland Paris

Our Son, Grant, asked us if we wanted to go with his family to Disney in France. What to do? What to think? I was in a quandary - I had taken my own children to Disney a long time ago. Did I need a repeat performance? YES YES YES Disney with other people's kids turned out to be a magical experience and one we all enjoyed

Walt Disney & The Famous Mouse

The Other Famous Mouse

• Pros:Lots and lots of fun
  • Cons:Expensive = but worth the Euro's
  • In a nutshell:A Great Experience for Kids of all Ages & Stages
  • Last visit to Marne-la-Vallée: May 2007
  • Intro Updated May 16, 2007

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2009 at 4:24 PM

We did the "Disney-ing" from the first park in California when we lived out there yrs. ago. Then did Florida about a dozen times. Favorite is always Main Street & It's a Small World. Love the dolls.

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Hi Joan, This actually looks more charming than our original Disneyland in CA! And, of course, Mickey and Donald sound so much better in French! Ciao, Carol

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2009 at 7:03 AM

I didn't know Donald Duck was bilingual, but the Animagique in the black-light theatre sounds very funny and interesting. Is there any way to just get a ticket for the Animagique and skip everything else??

• Dec 8, 2008 at 2:44 AM

I love your first picture here! Nice page and great tips too!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2008 at 2:07 AM

“The Natural Beauty of Disney” is something unexpected in Disneyland Park! It could be for real in some part of the backcountry!

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2008 at 9:01 PM

Paris was my favourite destination during our trip, but this place also looks interesting. Greetings from Saksatoon.

• cnango's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2008 at 8:30 AM

Being a California native I've been to Disneyland a lot but it was fun to see your gr8 pics & read about the one in France. I agree w/ you about the lush landscape.Shocking about paying for pics w/characters after the HEFTY admission $$

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2008 at 6:06 AM

I've been to Disneyland in Los Angeles, so it would be interesting to compare that with the French version. Either way, a fun place to visit, even for adults.

• Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2007 at 2:14 PM

This was my first true trip outside Italy!!! It happened 14 years ago!!! Thanks to help me to remember that journey!!!

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2007 at 11:56 AM

I seems that you really enjoyed your visit to Disney again. To bad the restaurants weren't a bit better. Great photos and info as always.

scottishvisitor

“Look for the simple things in life”

Badges & Stats in Marne-la-Vallée

Have you been to Marne-la-Vallée?