"IN THE LAND OF GODDESS" Bali by I-Believe-I-Can-Fly
Bali Travel Guide: 6,672 reviews and 16,983 photos
I compiled this BALI page from several visits to this beautiful tropical paradise.
The best way to enjoy Bali is by not to do too much. Give yourself 2 or maximum 3 hectic days to see the whole island, then spend the rest of your holiday by just standing still.
Bali's main tourist hub is concentrated on the southern triangle of Sanur, Kuta and Nusa Dua where the beautiful beaches, crystal blue water, plenty of sunshine and excellent shopping mixed into daily vocabulary.
Give the appreciation into Bali's heritage. Balinese traditions, handicrafts, temples, dances and rice terraces are all unique, amazing and enchanting.
Relax on the beach and enjoy one of many offers for hair-braiding, nail arts painting, temporary tattoos, massages or manicures which will not come your way again.
Then pamper yourself with more serious fairs; indulge into one of many spas throughout the island; experience Bali's fine dining scenes; held BBQ party in your villa's garden, join cooking class or just simply sneak into your private pool at late afternoon or even taking shower in your room's garden with the stars above your head.
Have fun, remember that you are in paradise!
- Cons:So many things to do, so little time
Nestling against the shores of Kuta's beach, this Asia's first Hard Rock Hotel is huge, with 418 rooms and suites. It... more travel advice
I was invited to stay about a week in PURI TUPAI. This private villa is located in the village of Lod Tunduh, 10km south... more travel advice
I-Believe-I-Can-Fly's Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharing my experiences Under the Bali Sunshine"
- "Bali, A Travel to Island Of Paradise :"
- "Bali, Indonesia..."
- "Bali - Island Beauty"
- "...stranded between heaven and earth"
- "BALI Of Gods, Goddesses & Demons"
- "Bali - Home of the Gods (& mischievious monkeys)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 46 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Top 10 Pages
- New York City 82 reviews, 165 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 47 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 32 reviews, 39 photos
- Bali Intro, 46 reviews, 19 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Monument Valley State Park Intro, 19 reviews, 28 photos
- Auckland Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milford Sound Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Franz Josef Glacier Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos