"COMFORT MOVING" Top 5 Page for this destination Damnoen Saduak by I-Believe-I-Can-Fly
Damnoen Saduak Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 253 photos
A visit to Thailand is not complete without visiting its floating market. The floating market at Damnoen Saduak is the closest from Bangkok and it is said the more authentic floating market.
The best way to reach Damnoen Saduak is by bus tour from Bangkok. It starts early in the morning and visit the Rose Garden and some other places on the way back. But you can do it on your own by local bus from the Southern Bus terminal in Bangkok, but it's much more simple by tour.
By noon there is no much activities in the canal. The floating market is on its full wing during weekend and it also means the most crowded time to visit.
A visit to the floating market is fun and memorable. It's another experience since we will not experience it everyday.... more travel advice
The tour bus dropped us to the nearest pier to floating market. We continued our way by long tail boat which is included... more travel advice
I-Believe-I-Can-Fly's Related Pages
Damnoen Saduak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Floating Markets, Floating Food, Floating Shops"
- "Floating Market"
- "How best to experience the Floating Market"
- "COMFORT MOVING"
- "Damnoen Saduak"
- "Damnoen Saduak Floating Market"
- "Welcome to the Floating Market"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Damnoen Saduak
- Transportation in Damnoen Saduak
- Restaurants in Damnoen Saduak
- Shopping in Damnoen Saduak
- Warnings and Dangers in Damnoen Saduak
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Damnoen Saduak
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Damnoen Saduak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Damnoen Saduak
Photos in Damnoen SaduakSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City 82 reviews, 165 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 47 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 32 reviews, 39 photos
- Bali Intro, 46 reviews, 19 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Monument Valley State Park Intro, 19 reviews, 28 photos
- Auckland Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milford Sound Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Franz Josef Glacier Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos