"Dunleary (Dun Laoghaire)" Dun Laoghaire by Mintyfellow
Dun Laoghaire Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 83 photos
Dunleary (or Dun Laoghaire as you'll find it on Irish maps - it's the Gaelic Irish word) is a small town just south of Dublin City. I live here now, but I've not been here long, so my knowledge is patchy.
I've put together a photo album on the town that you can access here on VT by clicking my name above.
- Pros:It's a nice place. Pretty quiet, but the people are friendly. Great if you like maritime things as there's the ferryport and a large harbour filled with all manner of boats. Good for architechture buffs too, lot of Georgian buildings and whatnot.
- Cons:May be a bit quiet for some people. Not the party capital of Ireland.
- In a nutshell:Georgian architechture, boats and shops aplenty.
The harbour wall encloses the harbour on two sides with an opening in the middle to allow ships in and out. There's a... more travel advice
If you come in by train, bus or ferry, this is the travel hub of Dun Laoghaire. You?re right in the middle of things... more travel advice
Mintyfellow's Related Pages
Dun Laoghaire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Ireland"
- "Dunleary (Dun Laoghaire)"
- "Dun Laoghaire - Gate to Dublin"
- "Dun Laoghaire - a town swallowed by a city"
- "Dun Loaghaire"
- "Dun Laoghaire"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dun Laoghaire
- Hotels in Dun Laoghaire
- Transportation in Dun Laoghaire
- Nightlife in Dun Laoghaire
- Restaurants in Dun Laoghaire
- Shopping in Dun Laoghaire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dun Laoghaire
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Dun Laoghaire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dun Laoghaire
Photos in Dun LaoghaireSee All Photos (5)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.