"Sequoia" Sequoia National Park by ampcarlos
Sequoia National Park Travel Guide: 301 reviews and 653 photos
Sequoia was the third National Park to be formed in the US. It is most famous for the Giant Sequoia trees, including the General Sherman. In terms of wood volume it is the largest tree on earth.
It's fun to hike and explore. Just watch out for the poison oak, bears and rattlesnakes (depends on season). There are... more travel advice
ampcarlos' Related Pages
Sequoia National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I Had to Tell a Tree about a Girl: Sequoia"
- "Sequoia National Park:California Family Adventure"
- "Sequoias reside in mountainous terrain"
- "The hidden park"
- "Sierra Nevada at its Best - SEQUOIA NAT PARK"
- "SEQUOIA & KINGS CANYON NATIONAL PARK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sequoia National Park
- Hotels in Sequoia National Park
- Transportation in Sequoia National Park
- Nightlife in Sequoia National Park
- Restaurants in Sequoia National Park
- Shopping in Sequoia National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Sequoia National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sequoia National Park
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sequoia National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sequoia National Park
Photos in Sequoia National ParkSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Lugano Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Nice Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Ascona Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Lerici Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Budapest 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Kauai Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
Latest Sequoia National Park hotel reviews
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village
- 582 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013