"Ste. Genevieve - Lovely Quaint Community" Sainte Genevieve by lyrael
Sainte Genevieve Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 70 photos
My sister and I have a thing for cemeteries, and this one was quite lovely, filled with the colors of autumn and golden pine needles.
- Pros:Very cute and a lot of places to eat, drink, and lay your head. Not to mention pretty photo ops.
- Cons:Once again, not the nicest people, but the visitor information center guy was friendly.
- In a nutshell:Go! Why not? It's different, relaxed, and old-timey.
lyrael's Related Pages
Sainte Genevieve Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Mother City of The West", Ste. Genevieve"
- "Early French Settlement on the Mississippi"
- "Ste. Genevieve - Lovely Quaint Community"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sainte Genevieve
- Hotels in Sainte Genevieve
- Transportation in Sainte Genevieve
- Restaurants in Sainte Genevieve
- Shopping in Sainte Genevieve
- Warnings and Dangers in Sainte Genevieve
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sainte Genevieve
- 1 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Sainte Genevieve?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sainte Genevieve
Photos in Sainte GenevieveSee All Photos (11)
- Sainte Genevieve Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- San Antonio 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Watseka Intro, 1 photo