"O- Genki desu ka?" Japan by ngcsc
Japan Travel Guide: 21,284 reviews and 61,475 photos
Believe it or not, Japanese is the only people I knew that can turn everything into art ...or even business, this is my personal thought but I believe at least three person might agreed with me, who? I, me and myself... three person. ;-P
Don't believe? Name it!! From food, clothing, tourism, bath and even language!!! Tell me, which country or people use three different characters in their dailylife language? Which country has created March 14th as the second Valentine's Day for girls to return gift? Which country has even make bathing as a daily business? Which country's people pay more on wrapping rather than the gift itself?
No, as I knew so far, beside Japanese. What else can you say?
Well, I believe this is an art of life of the Japanese
Some says, having Japanese food, should bring along mouth, eyes and also heart.
I deeply believe in it!!
Tea time in Japan is not a lifestyle, it is an art
Travellers who visit Japan should not miss the chance to wear "Kimono". At least you have the chance to wear "Yukata"... more travel advice
When you taking Shinkansen (Bullet Train) during your trip to Japan. Make sure that you will never miss to view of Mount... more travel advice
ngcsc's Related Pages
Japan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LAND AND NATURE OF JAPAN"
- "Japan has, what you've never experienced"
- "Nihon sugoi desu! (Japan is wonderful!)"
- "High Culture & Modernity"
- "Japan, My Friends, Our Trip...."
- "Paul's Journey Through Japan"
- "Tadaima!! (I came back!!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Japan
- Hotels in Japan
- Transportation in Japan
- Nightlife in Japan
- Restaurants in Japan
- Shopping in Japan
- Warnings and Dangers in Japan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Japan
- 11 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Japan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Japan
Top 10 Pages
- Taipei Intro, 37 reviews, 30 photos
- Kangar Intro, 27 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Johor Bahru 16 reviews, 11 photos
- Malaysia 16 reviews, 8 photos
- Penang 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jui-feng Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Melaka Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Tan-shui Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Mie-ken 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- P'ing-hsi Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos