"eritrea : undiscovered jewel" Asmara by icarus2004
Asmara Travel Guide: 88 reviews and 477 photos
The long struggle for indipendence has made a lot of damages spread all around but a so great land and lovely people deserve a chance for a blossoming future
Don't permit anybody could steal this natural paradise
they moved from here for join the sea........ it is under the clouds
- Pros:friendly people , unforgetable landscapes, great cousine, fantastic sea,
- Cons:the economic crise due to the war
- In a nutshell:it helps you don't be in a hurry running to nowhere
icarus2004's Related Pages
Asmara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Asmara, Eritrea"
- "Asmara: The "Little Rome" of Africa"
- "Lovely Asmara"
- "Asmara - City of Surprises"
- "Asmara - nice people and poor country"
- "eritrea : undiscovered jewel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Asmara
- Hotels in Asmara
- Transportation in Asmara
- Nightlife in Asmara
- Restaurants in Asmara
- Shopping in Asmara
- Warnings and Dangers in Asmara
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Asmara
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Asmara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Asmara
Photos in AsmaraSee All Photos (6)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.
Latest Asmara hotel reviews
- InterContinental Asmara
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 6, 2013