"Hermosa Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Hermosa Beach by janders
Hermosa Beach Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 104 photos
Hermosa Beach is where you must go for some fun at the beach. No rides like in Santa Monica, but a nice amount of shops on Pier and Hermosa Aves.
If you like to drink and you don't mind standing in line for about 30 minutes (mainly at night) this is the best place. Pleanty of bars and clubs to hang out in. If you get hungry, there are a lot of different places to eat and snack at down at the pier and around.
No matter what style of bar or club you like, Hermosa Beach will have it.
Cuban, Salsa, British, American, Hawaiian, Blues, Asain, Irish, Dive bars, etc.
These are the two most popular places down at the pier.
Sharkeez on the left and Patrick Molloys on the right.
Sharkeez is a surf style bar that is allways packed with people, especally on Friday, Saturday, and holiday nights. Except to stand in line for awhile if you get down there late, after 10pm.
Parrick Molloys is an Irish Pub. It is one of two Irish Pubs at the pier. Hennessey's Tavern is the other, but not as popular. Parrick Molloys also will get a long line after 10pm.
They also make some good food.
Check there website out.
- Pros:Party by the beach
- Cons:Long lines at night.
- In a nutshell:Hermosa is fun for anyone under there late 30's
The food down at the pier is great. You just need to walk around and let your senses lead you. Every place is different. more travel advice
janders' Related Pages
Hermosa Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mas Que Hermosa"
- "Welcome to Hedonism!!!!"
- "Fun Beach Town"
- "Hermosa Beach on July 4th is like Heaven!"
- "Hermosa Beach"
- "HERMOSA BEACH"
- "Hermosa Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hermosa Beach
- Hotels in Hermosa Beach
- Transportation in Hermosa Beach
- Nightlife in Hermosa Beach
- Restaurants in Hermosa Beach
- Shopping in Hermosa Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Hermosa Beach
- See All...
Explore the World
- Steptoe Butte State Park Hotels
- Rancho Olompali State Historic Park Hotels
- North Conway Hotels
- Island of Newfoundland
- Nizhniy Novgorod
- Horsethief Lake State Park Hotels
- Stavros Hotels
- Pero Pinheiro Hotels
- San Luis Obispo
Badges & Stats in Hermosa Beach
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Hermosa Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hermosa Beach
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Pedro Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hermosa Beach Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- El Segundo Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Big Bear Lake Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Ventura Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Long Beach Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Piru Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bass Lake Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Hermosa Beach hotel reviews
- Quality Inn and Suites Hermosa Beach
- 146 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Sea Sprite Ocean Front Motel and Apartments
- 85 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 24, 2013
- Surf City Hostel
- 38 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 30, 2013
- Beach House At Hermosa Beach
- 315 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Hotel Hermosa
- 223 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 22, 2013