"Bass Lake" Bass Lake by janders
Bass Lake Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 20 photos
Bass lake is a great lake high in the Serrias. We love this lake and its not because we have family that up there, it's just loads of fun.
You can do everything while having the beautiful tall pine trees as your back drop.
The lake is at an elevation of about 5,000 ft, but the water, durring the summer time, is as warm as bath water.
- Pros:warm water and lots of fun
- Cons:LOTS of people
janders' Related Pages
Bass Lake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bass Lake & The Sierra National Forest"
- "Bass Lake and Lake Reddinger"
- "Corndoggy's new Bass Lake Page"
- "Bass Lake is For Romance"
- "Bass Lake"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bass Lake
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bass Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bass Lake
Photos in Bass LakeSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Pedro Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hermosa Beach Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- El Segundo Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Big Bear Lake Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Ventura Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Long Beach Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Piru Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bass Lake Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Bass Lake hotel reviews
- Pines Resort Conference Center
- 178 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013