"Bihać" Top 5 Page for this destination Bihac by Mina17
Bihac Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 134 photos
Bihać is a small town in northwestern Bosnia and Herzegovina. The main sources of employment is wood, food, and textile industries and the town's electric-power plant. The town remained part of the Ottoman Empire until 1878, when the dual monarchy of Austria-Hungary was granted control of the region.
Mina17's Related Pages
Bihac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bihac - Town on the edge of the Una National Park"
- "My Bihac Page"
- "croisbeauty's new Bihac Page"
- "Small Town with BIG Impact"
- "War ended, time for tourism - GOOD LUCK BIHAC :-))"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bihac
- Hotels in Bihac
- Transportation in Bihac
- Nightlife in Bihac
- Restaurants in Bihac
- Shopping in Bihac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bihac
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Bihac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bihac
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarajevo Intro, 120 reviews, 125 photos
- Mostar Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Zenica Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Zvornik Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tuzla Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Srebrenica Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Prijedor Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Jajce Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Maglaj Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bihac Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos