"Srebrenica" Srebrenica by Mina17

Srebrenica Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 30 photos

Srebrenica-Bosnia,the world's first United Nations Safe Area, was the site of the worst case of genocide in Europe since World War II. Thousands where killed here during the 1991-95 civil war. It's a town with alot of sadness. But it's worth seeing if anyone is planning on taking a trip through Bosnia.

• Intro Updated Nov 27, 2004

• Gottsie's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2007 at 4:25 AM

Thanks for your page, I want to spend more time travelling around Bosnia. I have visited Sarajevo and Mostar but there are many more places to visit in Bosnia.

• luciano_null's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2007 at 7:19 AM

I really want to visit Srebrenica, I've read a lot about it. I am planning a trip to Bosnia for this year, and I am willing to spend a couple of days there.

• Apr 16, 2006 at 5:34 PM

Thanks for a very helpfull page:)Do you also know if there are any hostels\hotels or the like there?Other sollution might be a tent i suppose.. Anyway, if you could tell me anything it would be highly appreciated:)

• Apr 12, 2006 at 2:23 PM

A wonderful page. I will be in Bosnia&Herzegovina this year and I am thinking of visiting all the places whose names I know from the news. Srebrenica is surely one of them.

• carlitoab's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2005 at 8:20 AM

Great page. Its is a shame that this town is world-famous for the all the wrong reasons though. Nice to see the town is trying to move on and look ahead.

• evona's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2005 at 8:53 AM

Beautiful place. I hope the peace for all in the world :)

• minstrel74's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2005 at 9:02 PM

Very heartening to see this town making strides toward a normal existence after the tragedy in 1995. Interesting photographs you have here--they tell quite a story. I hope to visit Srebrenica when I go to Bosnia in May.

• jto's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2004 at 8:15 AM

Many have heard of Srebrenica but at least I didnt know anything about it more then the black history from the war. Nice to see some small steps toward something better, that gives us all hope.

• zizu's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2004 at 6:07 AM

Nice page. I like it. Greetings from Euskadi

• RhineRoll's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2004 at 3:15 AM

It's good to see these places back on the travel map after hearing so much bad things about them in the news in the 90ies. Hopefully, things will further improve. Thanks.

Mina17

“/”

Badges & Stats in Srebrenica

Have you been to Srebrenica?

Latest Activity in Srebrenica