"Srebrenica" Srebrenica by Mina17

Srebrenica Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 30 photos

Srebrenica-Bosnia,the world's first United Nations Safe Area, was the site of the worst case of genocide in Europe since World War II. Thousands where killed here during the 1991-95 civil war. It's a town with alot of sadness. But it's worth seeing if anyone is planning on taking a trip through Bosnia.

• Intro Updated Nov 27, 2004

• Gottsie's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2007 at 4:25 AM

Thanks for your page, I want to spend more time travelling around Bosnia. I have visited Sarajevo and Mostar but there are many more places to visit in Bosnia.

• luciano_null's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2007 at 7:19 AM

I really want to visit Srebrenica, I've read a lot about it. I am planning a trip to Bosnia for this year, and I am willing to spend a couple of days there.

• Apr 16, 2006 at 5:34 PM

Thanks for a very helpfull page:)Do you also know if there are any hostels\hotels or the like there?Other sollution might be a tent i suppose.. Anyway, if you could tell me anything it would be highly appreciated:)

• Apr 12, 2006 at 2:23 PM

A wonderful page. I will be in Bosnia&Herzegovina this year and I am thinking of visiting all the places whose names I know from the news. Srebrenica is surely one of them.

• carlitoab's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2005 at 8:20 AM

Great page. Its is a shame that this town is world-famous for the all the wrong reasons though. Nice to see the town is trying to move on and look ahead.

• evona's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2005 at 8:53 AM

Beautiful place. I hope the peace for all in the world :)

• maltese24's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2005 at 9:23 AM

Great and sad pages i have to say! i have visited Vukovar and it left me a really big impression. i would like to visit Srebrenica one day.

• minstrel74's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2005 at 9:02 PM

Very heartening to see this town making strides toward a normal existence after the tragedy in 1995. Interesting photographs you have here--they tell quite a story. I hope to visit Srebrenica when I go to Bosnia in May.

• jto's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2004 at 8:15 AM

Many have heard of Srebrenica but at least I didnt know anything about it more then the black history from the war. Nice to see some small steps toward something better, that gives us all hope.

• zizu's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2004 at 6:07 AM

Nice page. I like it. Greetings from Euskadi

Mina17

“/”

Badges & Stats in Srebrenica

Have you been to Srebrenica?

Latest Activity in Srebrenica