"Travnik" Travnik by Mina17
Travnik Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 79 photos
Travnik means Green City, and it is a picturesque city with the charisma of a visibly eventful past. It was the birth place of Noble Prize winner Ivo Andric, who commemorated his home town in many of his works and whose birth house is home to an impressive museum. Travnik is a cultural and educational center of the Lasvian valley. Travnik is also famous for it's sheep's milk cheese.
Tourists usually come to Travnik to view the Fortress. more travel advice
Mina17's Related Pages
Travnik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Travnik : A Pleasant Day-out from Sarajevo"
- "Travnik - Cultural powerhouse of Central Bosnia"
- "Travnik, Bosnia and Herzegovina"
- "A real foreigners view of Bosnia and Croatia"
- "my little Travnik page"
- "Travnik The city of Mehmed II"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Travnik
- Transportation in Travnik
- Restaurants in Travnik
- Warnings and Dangers in Travnik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Travnik
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Travnik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Travnik
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarajevo Intro, 120 reviews, 125 photos
- Mostar Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Zenica Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Zvornik Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tuzla Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Srebrenica Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Prijedor Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Jajce Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Maglaj Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bihac Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos