"Tuzla" Top 5 Page for this destination Tuzla by Mina17
Tuzla Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 73 photos
Tuzla is a small town near the Majevica mountains. The town has a population of approximately 100,000. It's the fourth biggest town in Bosnia and Herzegovina and it's an economical, scientific, cultural, educational, health and tourist center of north-eastern Bosnia.
Mercator is like a supermarket and Mini-Mall all in one. Plus it also has a cafe in it too. more travel advice
Mina17's Related Pages
Tuzla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A town, a goat, a story"
- "Moomie's all-around Tuzla page"
- "My hometown"
- "lavixwolf's Tuzla Page"
- "Tuzla, the City of Salt"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tuzla
- Hotels in Tuzla
- Transportation in Tuzla
- Nightlife in Tuzla
- Restaurants in Tuzla
- Shopping in Tuzla
- Warnings and Dangers in Tuzla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tuzla
- 24 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Tuzla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tuzla
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarajevo Intro, 120 reviews, 125 photos
- Mostar Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Zenica Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Zvornik Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tuzla Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Srebrenica Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Prijedor Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Jajce Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Maglaj Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bihac Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos