"My first step of Japan" Osaka by peemapat
Osaka Travel Guide: 873 reviews and 2,517 photos
I'm reached Osaka at Kansai Airport by Thai Airways International on July 24, 2004. From touring program, I would visit Universal Japan and stayed at Miyako Osaka Hotel.
Big city, but not seen much. As I had to travel by bus according to program.
We have fun here and will return again as there are more rides that we still not play.
But the food and drink here are very expensive when compare with the outside. For me, they're very very expensive according to the exchange rate. My recommendation is bring food and water by your own. It's a lot saver.
Spider man is the new ride and many people queue for this rides. We heard that it is very excited. But, due to our time. We did not queue for it. It's not worth to spend 2 hours while the limitation of time is our problem.
Anyway, next time when me and my girl friend return to USJ again. We will play this ride for sure.
- Pros:USJ are worth enough to come here.
I used to visit Universal at U.S.A. Ten years ago, I had a chance to visit again at Osaka. I still exciting like in the... more travel advice
Our guides told me that this place is the cheapest place for shopping in Japan. I don't know much about this but there... more travel advice
Written Jan 12, 2005
At the airport
Written Jan 28, 2005
At the Universal Studio Japan
peemapat's Related Pages
Osaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Living in Osaka"
- "Hundertwasser & more !"
- "Memories of Osaka JAPAN"
- "Osaka: The Manchester of Asia"
- "Osaka - my home for three and a half years"
- "The Anti-Japan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Osaka
- Hotels in Osaka
- Transportation in Osaka
- Nightlife in Osaka
- Restaurants in Osaka
- Shopping in Osaka
- Warnings and Dangers in Osaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Osaka
- 4 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Osaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Osaka
Photos in OsakaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 21 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Osaka Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Dao Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tanyang Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Chuch'on Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Pak Chong Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kowloon Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue