"Pak Chong" Pak Chong by peemapat
Pak Chong Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 24 photos
Pak Chong is the district of Nokhon Rachsima (Korat). It's popular because there are a lot of resort and activities here.
Me and my co-workers travelled there on Dec. 18 - 19, 2004 by the budget of our company.
The weird of nature. The trees of both sides lean and their top meet the opposite side like the tunnel.
There are a lot of sunflower fields along the way. Many Thai people like to visit and take photo.
This restaurant locate at roadside between Pak Chong and Korat for 20 years. It's serve Thai food and many kinds of... more travel advice
peemapat's Related Pages
Pak Chong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pak Chong"
- "Pak Chong - a highlight in Saraburi"
- "Pak chong"
- "Great park - Khao Yai National Park"
- "SAMBAR GUESTHOUSE(THAILAND)"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pak Chong
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pak Chong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pak Chong
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 21 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Osaka Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Dao Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tanyang Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Chuch'on Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Pak Chong Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kowloon Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue