"The far left of Hong Kong" Ngong Ping by peemapat
Ngong Ping Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 50 photos
This area is very far from downtown of Hong Kong. I travelled by MTR and bus to Po Lin Monastery. It took about one and a half hour to reach here.
- Pros:Great view
- Cons:Very far, difficult to go
- In a nutshell:Must see for big Buddha statue
peemapat's Related Pages
Ngong Ping Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The far left of Hong Kong"
- "NgongPing 360"
- "Taking It Slow n Easy"
- "A New Attraction In Hong Kong"
- "Ngong Ping, Lantau Island"
- "Lantau Island's Big Buddha"
- "Lantau Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ngong Ping
- Transportation in Ngong Ping
- Restaurants in Ngong Ping
- Warnings and Dangers in Ngong Ping
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ngong Ping
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ngong Ping?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ngong Ping
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 21 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Osaka Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Dao Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tanyang Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Chuch'on Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Pak Chong Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kowloon Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue