"Temples and mountain" Sorak-sanmaek by peemapat
Sorak-sanmaek Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 434 photos
The travel agencies in Thailand advertised Mount Seorak as Switzerland of South Korea. And it is far from Seoul, difficult to travel there by ourselves. So, when we choose the tour program, this is the place that we must visit.
Room is for family stay. So, it's very large. There are kithchen tools, too. Aqua world and supermarket. more travel advice
peemapat's Related Pages
Sorak-sanmaek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of Mountain Ranges and Hot Springs"
- "WELCOME ! MT,SEORAK NATIONAL PARK"
- "Mount Seoraksan (Soraksan) National Park & Sokcho"
- "A 'must do' if visiting South Korea"
- "Hiking in Seoraksan...in the rain!"
- "Temples and mountain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sorak-sanmaek
- Hotels in Sorak-sanmaek
- Transportation in Sorak-sanmaek
- Restaurants in Sorak-sanmaek
- Shopping in Sorak-sanmaek
- Warnings and Dangers in Sorak-sanmaek
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sorak-sanmaek
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sorak-sanmaek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sorak-sanmaek
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 21 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Osaka Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Dao Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tanyang Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Chuch'on Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Pak Chong Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kowloon Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue