"I will visiting your hometown." peemapat's Profile
I live in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. I love to travel to foreign lands. To see what unseen. To broad my thought and idea. Hope to see you there someday.
Apr. 8 - 11, 1990 : Singapore via Malaysia
May 5 - 8, 1990 : Seoul, South Korea
Mar. 28 - Apr. 3, 1992 : Los Angeles, U.S.A.
Dec. 10 - 12, 1993 : Singapore
Jul. 1 - 4, 1994 : Hong Kong
Mar. 11 - 15, 1995 : London, England
Jul. 20 - 22, 2001 : Hong Kong
Aug. 8 - 10, 2003 : Singapore (include in my travel page)
Mar. 4 - 7, 2004 : Hong Kong (include in my travel page)
Jul. 24 - 28, 2004 : Japan (include in my travel page)
On Dec. 15 - 17, I took leave from my office to relax at Chiang Dao. This district is the part of Chiang Mai, the biggest city in the northern part of Thailand.
After return from Chiang Mai on Saturday, I hurried to meet my friends to travel to Pak Chong. We got the budget for this travelling.
It's free again.
I travelled to Hong Kong on Mar. 4 - 6, 2005. This is my fourth time to visit Hong Kong. We got budget for this trip like Pak Chong Trip. So, the air fare and hotel are free.
Actually, I don't like shopping so I have to find the place to visit instead of shopping at Nathan Road like other people.
I and my colleague travel to Pattaya on Jul. 9 - 10 July, 2005. This is leisure trip that travel by bus. We stayed at Hard Rock hotel.
On Nov. 24 - 28, 2005, I and my girl-friend took a vacation at South Korea. We travelled with tour group like we did at Japan. We visited many provinces and many places.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 114 Reviews
- 302 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 22 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- peemapat and Pichayada are now friends.
- updated a Singapore Travel Page "Singapore is the lovely place for living"
- Wrote a Review Shopping at Shinjuku about Shinjuku in Tokyo Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Shopping at Shinjuku"
updated their Profile Page "I will visiting your hometown."
- Posted in Travel Tokyo Forum "Any buffet restaurant recommended?"
- Commented on one of im_jiyoung's Ko Samet travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 21 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Osaka Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Dao Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chuch'on Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Pak Chong Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kowloon Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue