"I will visiting your hometown." peemapat's Profile

Introduction

I live in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. I love to travel to foreign lands. To see what unseen. To broad my thought and idea. Hope to see you there someday.

My past travelling

Apr. 8 - 11, 1990 : Singapore via Malaysia
May 5 - 8, 1990 : Seoul, South Korea
Mar. 28 - Apr. 3, 1992 : Los Angeles, U.S.A.
Dec. 10 - 12, 1993 : Singapore
Jul. 1 - 4, 1994 : Hong Kong
Mar. 11 - 15, 1995 : London, England
Jul. 20 - 22, 2001 : Hong Kong
Aug. 8 - 10, 2003 : Singapore (include in my travel page)
Mar. 4 - 7, 2004 : Hong Kong (include in my travel page)
Jul. 24 - 28, 2004 : Japan (include in my travel page)

Find the peaceful place at Chiang Dao.

On Dec. 15 - 17, I took leave from my office to relax at Chiang Dao. This district is the part of Chiang Mai, the biggest city in the northern part of Thailand.

Pak Chong

After return from Chiang Mai on Saturday, I hurried to meet my friends to travel to Pak Chong. We got the budget for this travelling.

It's free again.

My fourth visit to Hong Kong

I travelled to Hong Kong on Mar. 4 - 6, 2005. This is my fourth time to visit Hong Kong. We got budget for this trip like Pak Chong Trip. So, the air fare and hotel are free.

Actually, I don't like shopping so I have to find the place to visit instead of shopping at Nathan Road like other people.

Take vacation at Pattaya again

I and my colleague travel to Pattaya on Jul. 9 - 10 July, 2005. This is leisure trip that travel by bus. We stayed at Hard Rock hotel.

South Korea Trip

On Nov. 24 - 28, 2005, I and my girl-friend took a vacation at South Korea. We travelled with tour group like we did at Japan. We visited many provinces and many places.

Club Med Malaysia

On Jun. 9 - 12, 2006. I have the chance to visit the great resort , Club Med. There are many Club Med in Asia. Club Med of Malaysia located in Kuantan, east coast of Malaysia.

• Intro Updated Oct 13, 2006

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Peemapat, I wish you a fantastic birthday and a year packed full of exciting travel!

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2008 at 1:48 AM

Happy birthday from Italy!

• pattayaraj's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2007 at 3:38 AM

Hi Khun Peemapat! Sawaddee Peemai ka! Wish you a very happy,healthy and blessing for this 2008 naka. : ))

• Dec 23, 2007 at 11:11 PM

Hey Peemapat, here's a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you! Have a wonderful 2008 with plenty of travels and good cheer!

• green_eye's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2007 at 8:20 AM

happy birthday!

• JoelWillTravel's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2007 at 2:31 AM

Sawasdee Khrap Peemapat, here's to a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you my friend! Have a great day! Joel

• harirasik's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2006 at 7:51 PM

Happy Birthday to you and may you succeed in your life life in every way. (~_~)?? I wish you a Merry Christmas?, And a Happy New Yeaaaaar?? (~_~).Greetings from Nepal.

• reezal's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2006 at 7:57 AM

Hope u have a good time at Kuantan..

• C-Care's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2005 at 6:40 AM

Happy Brithday P'Big ..hope you enjoy your dayyyy ..... and also a very happy new year :-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
peemapat's Profile Photo

peemapat

“I love travelling to unseen places”

Real Name