"Logan, Utah" Logan by WulfstanTraveller
Logan Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 14 photos
Logan is a pretty neat, pleasant, and interesting town. One of the more prominent early settlements, it eventually stagnated and lagged behind other cities but has stayed lively and pleasant because it is now a university town. As a result, it possesses a moderately sizable and moderately lively downtown as well as nice old residential neighbourhoods. There are some nice old buildings downtown and many beautiful old houses, some quite large, on shaded streets.
As the home of the public University of Utah, it is one of the least Mormon of all the towns in Utah, along with Ogden and Salt Lake City, and only about half the population is Mormon. As a result, it's a lot easier for non-Mormons to fit in here. There's even a sizable Mexican population and one can find good Mexican food here and a good Mexican store. The surrounding villages, though, like pretty much all rural areas in the state, are essentially entirely Mormon.
WulfstanTraveller's Related Pages
Logan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "mrsdouglass's Logan Page"
- "Cache Valley"
- "Logan, UTAH"
- "Beautiful Cache Valley"
- "Logan, Utah"
- "Lovely Logan"
- ""Home"-If only for a brief visit, I will return"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Logan
- Hotels in Logan
- Transportation in Logan
- Nightlife in Logan
- Restaurants in Logan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Logan
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Logan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Logan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Rosa Intro, 102 reviews, 170 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 62 reviews, 157 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 64 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 32 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sacramento Intro, 30 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 24 reviews, 95 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaluma Intro, 33 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bursa Intro, 21 reviews, 58 photos
- Ankara Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sitka Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos