"Crown Point Vista House - Scenic Views" Crown Point State Park by WulfstanTraveller
Crown Point State Park Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 10 photos
Crown Point is the site of the "Vista House," a beautiful 1930s visitor centre once called "the most expensive restroom in the world" since it was built very nicely at great expense and was primarily to provide restrooms.
It also has a gift shop, plus a higher view point on top, and one can get light snacks.
WulfstanTraveller's Related Pages
Crown Point State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Crown Point Vista House - Scenic Views"
- "Wonderful Views of the Columbia Gorge"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Crown Point State Park
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Crown Point State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crown Point State Park
- Wrote a Review Columbia River Gorge Scenic Views in Crown Point State Park Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Crown Point Vista House - Scenic Views"
- created a Crown Point State Park Travel Page "Crown Point Vista House - Scenic Views"
- Posted in Travel Ankara Forum "Re: Ankara next Saturday--or not?"
Photos in Crown Point State ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Rosa Intro, 102 reviews, 170 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 62 reviews, 157 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 64 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 32 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sacramento Intro, 30 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 24 reviews, 95 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaluma Intro, 33 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bursa Intro, 21 reviews, 58 photos
- Ankara Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sitka Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos