"Seat of Contra Costa County & Oil Refining Town" Martinez by WulfstanTraveller
Martinez Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 32 photos
Martinez is the county seat of Contra Costa County, the northernmost of the two East Bay counties on the east side of the San Francisco Bay. As with much of the area, its economy is heavily intertwined with massive oil refineries. Located in a good position near the Carquinez Strait between the San Francisco Bay and the delta of the Sacramento and San Joaquin Rivers, it grew earlier than other town in the county and has a fairly attractive, fairly large, if quite, downtown.
This is a simple little diner-type lace serving hot dogs mainly, but also fries, hamburgers, sandwiches, and ice cream. more travel advice
WulfstanTraveller's Related Pages
Martinez Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Industry in the Bay Area"
- "Basaic Martinez Page"
- "Seat of Contra Costa County & Oil Refining Town"
- "Slim's Martinez skinny"
- "Friends and family"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Martinez
- Hotels in Martinez
- Transportation in Martinez
- Restaurants in Martinez
- Warnings and Dangers in Martinez
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Martinez
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Martinez?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Martinez
Photos in MartinezSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Rosa Intro, 99 reviews, 153 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 62 reviews, 157 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 64 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 32 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sacramento Intro, 30 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 24 reviews, 95 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaluma Intro, 33 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bursa Intro, 21 reviews, 58 photos
- Ankara Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sitka Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos