"Hanford - Kings County Seat & Pleasant Valley Town" Hanford by WulfstanTraveller
Hanford Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 22 photos
Hanford is the seat of Kings County, one of California's newer counties. It is a pleasant, enjoyable, and attractive old Central Valley farming town with a fairly large, attractive, and lively downtown, some good places to eat, and nice buildings. It is not exciting, but it is certainly worth at least a visit on the way through the San Joaquin Valley and we often stop here to relax in the shady town square, get food or ice cream.
- Pros:Pleasant, attractive, nice places to eat, old farm-twon charm
- In a nutshell:A lovely, quiet but lively old farming town
This is a wonderful old ice cream parlour that has been here since the 1920s. It still has its old pressed metal... more travel advice
WulfstanTraveller's Related Pages
Hanford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Hanford, California"
- "Hanford - Kings County Seat & Pleasant Valley Town"
- "emankinen's new Hanford Page"
- "Peri's new Hanford Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hanford
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Hanford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hanford
Photos in HanfordSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Rosa Intro, 101 reviews, 170 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 62 reviews, 157 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 64 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 32 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sacramento Intro, 30 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 24 reviews, 95 photos
- Bursa Intro, 21 reviews, 58 photos
- Ankara Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaluma Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sitka Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos