"Downieville - Gold Rush Town, Seat of Sierra Count" Downieville by WulfstanTraveller
Downieville Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 17 photos
Downieville is a picturesque small town that was in the Gold Rush era a booming mining town. It is the seat f Sierra County, second least populated county in California.
Downieville sits at the confluence of the Downie River and the North Fork of the Yuba River.
The Downieville Grocery is really the only place to buy food and provisions in the area. It also has the local lunch... more travel advice
WulfstanTraveller's Related Pages
Downieville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Downieville - Gold Rush Town, Seat of Sierra Count"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Downieville
- Hotels in Downieville
- Restaurants in Downieville
- Shopping in Downieville
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Downieville
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Downieville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Downieville
Photos in DownievilleSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Rosa Intro, 96 reviews, 153 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 60 reviews, 149 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 64 reviews, 136 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 32 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sacramento Intro, 27 reviews, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaluma Intro, 33 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bursa Intro, 21 reviews, 58 photos
- Ankara Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sitka Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Safranbolu Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Downieville hotel reviews
- Riverside Inn Downieville
- 1 Review & Opinion