"Selcuk, Near Ephesus" Selcuk by WulfstanTraveller
Selcuk Travel Guide: 339 reviews and 945 photos
Selcuk is a small city near Izmir. A pleasant place, it is a little inland from the resort/tourist port town of Kusadasi and it has several major attractions.
It has a significant citadel in the town, plus the scant remains of the once renowned Temple of Artemis at Ephesus. Nearby are the significant ruins of the city of Ephesus, Efes, once one of the largest and most important cities in the Roman Empire.
- Pros:Some Incredible Buildings and Ruins
WulfstanTraveller's Related Pages
Selcuk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Selchuk... CHOK GYUZEL!"
- "A GREAT LITTLE TOWN"
- "Diamonds in the Rough"
- "2km from glorious Ephesus"
- "Selcuk and St. John Basilica"
- "EPHESUS ? ROMAN CAPITAL OF ASIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Selcuk
- Hotels in Selcuk
- Transportation in Selcuk
- Nightlife in Selcuk
- Restaurants in Selcuk
- Shopping in Selcuk
- Warnings and Dangers in Selcuk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Selcuk
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Selcuk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Selcuk
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Rosa Intro, 101 reviews, 170 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 62 reviews, 157 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 64 reviews, 151 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 32 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sacramento Intro, 30 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 24 reviews, 95 photos
- Bursa Intro, 21 reviews, 58 photos
- Ankara Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaluma Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sitka Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos