traveldream's profile photo

Bandung

Travel Map

ukirsari's Profile Photo
ukirsari May 27, 2010 at 7:18 AM

welcome home to vt, zin :) everything is okay ... thanks a lot for the condolence. it was 3 years ago, back to 2007, but still like yesterday :( could not change the main page yet!

AyurinHiro's Profile Photo
AyurinHiro Jan 6, 2007 at 9:24 AM

Hi, Zindy and Didi! Thank you so much for your Christmas & New Year greeting card! Happy New Year! I wish you a happy happy new year full of happy travels!

hapybrian's Profile Photo
hapybrian Jul 8, 2006 at 12:03 AM

You have a great outlook--it's refreshing and encouraging! Are you studying Japanese? I think it really helps you to appreciate anime that much more. Boku mo Miyazaki no anime daisuki desu. See "Omoide Poroporo" if you can!

ariez's Profile Photo
ariez Apr 26, 2006 at 1:45 AM

Hi there!! How have you been? Thanks for the wishes and my baby is gr8. I've update some pics of him too. I will b updating my pages soon.. soo keep in touch

wibisono's Profile Photo
wibisono Jan 16, 2006 at 10:27 PM

Reminder: don’t forget to sign up for the TGISF dinner on 27 January 2006. See you there. -Satyo Wibisono-

Restless-in-kl's Profile Photo
Restless-in-kl Jan 12, 2006 at 6:37 PM

Glad to see that you met Ayurin and family in Nov05 (Osaka) and I met them in Oct05 (Kyoto)! Looks like we visited a few of the same places too.

sayedaburas's Profile Photo
sayedaburas Jan 1, 2006 at 12:12 AM

ღJingle bells, Jingle bells♫Jingle all the way♫♫Oh! what joy it is to ride♫In a one horse open sleigh♫♫ Jingle bells, Jingle bells♫Jingle all the way(~_~) Happy, pleasant& prosperous New Yearღ

woef's Profile Photo
woef Dec 27, 2005 at 12:47 AM

Nice picture of mount Fuyi! No clouds around the top!

shikokuzen's Profile Photo
shikokuzen Dec 26, 2005 at 10:33 PM

Hi Zindy.....hey us Z names gotta stick together ( i am a Zenger )....nice pix and thanks for Kyoto....bob

dsantosh Dec 22, 2005 at 11:18 PM

Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year . May, 2006 bring you lot of happiness and great travels. Greetings from India.