"Welcome to My Page" traveldream's Profile
My life had changed, I would say 180 degrees. More interesting things in real life have been keeping me too busy. One of the effect is that I hadn't been on VirtualTourist for a long while and so hadn't written about my latest trips: Singapore on March 2010, Japan on October 2009, Bali on July 2008. I'll write again one by one when possible.
Went for vacation in Japan for a month in November 2005. Had a great time there, met nice people, made new friends... Places visited: Utsunomiya, Nikko, Tokyo, Yokohama, Kamakura, Fuji Five Lakes area (Lake Yamanaka & Lake Kawaguchi), Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Nagoya. The colourful leaves were very beautiful...! The view of Mt. Fuji was stunning. In Osaka I met up with Ayurin (ayurinhiro), her husband Hiroyuki, and her mother Takako - we ate okonomiyaki and went to a karaoke. I also met up with Toshiaki (toshigiappone) at Ghibli Museum in Mitaka.
I met up with Ayurin (ayurinhiro), Hiroyuki (Ayurin's husband), and Takako (Ayurin's mother) one evening in Osaka on November 12, 2005. They took us to an okonomiyaki restaurant. Knowing I had been interested in Japanese-style karaoke, Ayurin had booked a room at Jankara Karaoke for us (how nice, thanks Ayurin!). So after dinner, went to a karaoke. As I said then, "Everybody has to sing," we all sang--except Takako-san :) I think she was too shy...
I like animation movies and I love Studio Ghibli works. That's why I wouldn't want to miss Ghibli Museum in Mitaka. On November 24, 2005, we went to Mitaka. I was there with my sister and friend, and this visit was also a VT Meet-up with Toshiaki (toshigiappone) who lives in Mitaka. For tips about this museum, see my Tokyo travel pages.
I like travelling to see nature's beauty. But due to some reasons I haven't explored my own country. We have many naturally beautiful places. Unfortunately, not many Indonesians can afford travelling even within Indonesia.
It's too bad when some people try to break us apart by our differences. I believe that we are all made different to get to know each other and learn to understand one another. I like those differences as long as we don't hurt each other.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 155 Reviews
- 156 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Commented on ukirsari's profile page
- Posted in Travel Malang Forum "Transport to/from Jatim Park 1 & 2"
- traveldream and Doennebrink are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to My Page"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Welcome to My Page"
- Wrote a Review Clean & Fresh Room, Great Service in Singapore Hotels
- updated a Japan Travel Page "Unforgettable Country"
Top 10 Pages
- Jakarta Intro, 30 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 25 reviews, 17 photos
- Singapore Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Bali Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Osaka Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Japan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Anyer Kidul Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54962 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23315 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- Philadelphia Hotels
- 2093 Reviews - 4054 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos