"Is this really China?" Pudong by iclee
Pudong Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 34 photos
If you've noticed that nowadays, a lot of stuff are either assembled in China or totally made in China.
We went to the string of techie malls in the PC mall area and found most laptops, cameras, USB sticks, etc retailing there were cheaper than in my home country.
- Pros:Nice selection of food
- Cons:Polluted/F1 cab drivers/
Superbrand Mall near the Orient TV Tower (Pearl) Be advised that it is forbidden by mall management to take pictures... more travel advice
iclee's Related Pages
Pudong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Information about Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China"
- "Is this really China?"
- "PUDONG, SHANGHAI SHI, CHINA"
- "Pudong, Shanghai"
- See All...
- Hotels in Pudong
- Transportation in Pudong
- Restaurants in Pudong
- Warnings and Dangers in Pudong
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pudong
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pudong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pudong
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City 27 reviews, 90 photos
- Bangkok 19 reviews, 29 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos
- Province of Bohol 17 reviews, 25 photos
- Boracay Island 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Davao City 9 reviews, 15 photos
- San Francisco 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Tagaytay City 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Singapore Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
Latest Pudong hotel reviews
- InterContinental Pudong
- 279 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 15, 2013