"Garden of Eden" Top 5 Page for this destination Seychelles by grets

Seychelles Travel Guide: 906 reviews and 2,162 photos

The Seychelles really is an island paradise, with a superb climate and idyllic aplm fringed white sand beaches.

The Seychelles are found 750 miles from mainland Africa, and consist of two main islands - Mahé and Praslin. The population is descendants from French settlers who arrived in 1770 and African slaves from Mauritius.

• Last visit to Seychelles: Nov 1986
  • Intro Updated Jan 29, 2005

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2008 at 11:08 AM

Amazing page of a less travelled island archipelago in the Indian Ocean. Enjoyed your pics and tips. Thanks for sharing. Cheers, SL :)

• Dyesebel's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2007 at 2:33 AM

Great tips!My husband and I plan to go there next year,probably on April. But i'm still undecided whether to stay in Mahè or Praslin.Coral Strand is also my first choice in Mahè,thanks for sharing!

• LotusV8's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2007 at 9:54 AM

Great page! Seychelles on my wishlist

• juliewong's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2006 at 7:24 AM

Beautiful pictures and great tips. Another paradise...

• SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2006 at 2:00 AM

I would love to see the Seychelles. Thank you for the tips and the beautiful pics.

• Jul 11, 2005 at 5:00 PM

I love your pages on the Seychelles. This is one of my dream destinations! Thanks for taking me there on my computer for a little while. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures and travel tips.

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2005 at 1:56 PM

I didnt realise they had tea plantations in the Seychelles! How bizzare to fine a load of Russian soldiers there, that a great place to be sent to! lol. Love your footprints pic (~_~)

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2005 at 7:02 AM

I came back for a look at the Seychelles. I had forgotten they were from French descent. Truly paradise, like Bora Bora Thanks, Kat

• Bernd_L's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2005 at 4:40 AM

Great pics and tips about a dream destination. The name 'Seychelles' alone makes me forget the nasty weather outside my window.

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2005 at 6:52 PM

Thanks for sharing your tips and photos of this beautiful island. A great place to observe nature.

grets

“If you keep your face to the sunshine, you cannot see the shadows”

Badges & Stats in Seychelles

Have you been to Seychelles?

Latest Activity in Seychelles