"Fiji - the nearest you'll ever get to paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Fiji by grets

Fiji Travel Guide: 1,015 reviews and 3,012 photos

Having spent the previous two weeks touring New Zealnd, we were looking forward to some well-deserved rest and relaxation in beautiful Fiji. It certainly didn't disappoint!

We started with two nights in what was at that time the Regent of Fiji Hotel (since changed its name to Sheraton Royal Denarau Resort), a wonderful hotel with a stunning beach. Then four days cruise with Blue Lagoon Cruises to the Yasawa Islands, before another couple of nights at Regent.

All in all it was pure heaven!

• Last visit to Fiji: Nov 1995
  • Intro Updated Sep 24, 2004

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2011 at 6:07 AM

nice page!

• IreneMcKay's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2010 at 7:18 AM

I liked your Fiji page and was interested to see you had been to Belorus. Would you recommend it?

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Excellent Fiji pages. I enjoyed visiting them. SL

• juliewong's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2006 at 7:19 AM

Like reading your tips on Fiji. Your pictures and tips certainly gave me the impression that it is paradise.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2005 at 11:43 AM

The marine life was amazing--I don't snorkle, so I'd be up in the glass bottom boat...peering down into the depths.

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2005 at 12:32 AM

Hi Grete, you've been to paradise indeed, heaven on earth, a very lucky lady... Thanks for share, greetzzz RoyJava

• Paul2001's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2004 at 11:54 AM

Great some friends of mine insist that Fiji is paradise. I have to someday.

• kentishgirl's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2004 at 4:09 PM

As always a BRILLIANT page Grete! This looks amazing! Paradise indeed! Ali xx

• Hosell's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2004 at 1:52 PM

Great page and wonderful pictures,I liked specially the underwater views.I want to go to Fiji!!!! :-) greetings from Spain!.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2004 at 12:04 PM

I never been in Fiji, its a shame, I know, but what one has in the backyard gets overlooked easy...I will go and have a Kava lovely page, tks for sharing Grete

grets

“If you keep your face to the sunshine, you cannot see the shadows”

Badges & Stats in Fiji