"Rotorua" Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua by grets
Rotorua Travel Guide: 485 reviews and 1,225 photos
Rotorua is a hub of activity, with much going on within a reasonable small area. Rotorua lies on the shores of Lake Rotorua and apart from the whiff of sulphur, is a great place! Actually, you very quckly get used to the smell, after half a day you suddely realise that you no longer notice it. Rotorua is North Island's tourist centre, and for very good reason.
- In a nutshell:A cool place to hang out
Once used as a bath house, the Tudor building now houses the art and history museum. The gardens include rose gardens... more travel advice
Leaves are scattered on the floor for the guest representative (David) to pick up to show that we all came in peace.... more travel advice
grets' Related Pages
Rotorua Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Roto-Vegas!"
- "Clean Steam - Smell Hell - Culture Capital"
- "Rotorua, main tourist attraction in North Island."
- "Maori Culture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rotorua
- Hotels in Rotorua
- Transportation in Rotorua
- Nightlife in Rotorua
- Restaurants in Rotorua
- Shopping in Rotorua
- Warnings and Dangers in Rotorua
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rotorua
- 27 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (112)
Have you been to Rotorua?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rotorua
Photos in RotoruaSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 104 reviews, 338 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 61 reviews, 267 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 109 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 67 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 46 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 33 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sawai Madhopur Intro, 69 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 82 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 80 reviews, 82 photos