"The beautiful Atlas Mountains" Top 5 Page for this destination Atlas by grets
Atlas Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 120 photos
The atlas mountains are a mountain range stretching some 2400 km through Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. The highest peak is Toubkal, with an elevation of 4167m. The offer stunning vistas of snow-clad peaks with spectacular mud-brick Berber villages clinging precariously to the hillsides. Many treks are possible, and there are good roads running through.
These bright orange plastic bottles hanging on tree along the side of the road, indicated that there is a small family... more travel advice
We stopped by the side of the road to photograph a very cute white baby camel, and were immediately offered camel rides.... more travel advice
grets' Related Pages
Atlas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Climbing Jebel Toubkal"
- "The beautiful Atlas Mountains"
- "The Atlas Region"
- "On the way to the Sahara"
- "A climatic divide"
- "Our Toubkal Climb"
- "The Sahara..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Atlas
- Hotels in Atlas
- Transportation in Atlas
- Restaurants in Atlas
- Shopping in Atlas
- Warnings and Dangers in Atlas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Atlas
- 18 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (112)
Have you been to Atlas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Atlas
Photos in AtlasSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 104 reviews, 338 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 61 reviews, 267 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 109 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 67 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 46 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 33 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sawai Madhopur Intro, 69 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 82 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 80 reviews, 82 photos