"Larabanga" Larabanga by grets
Larabanga Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 99 photos
The main reason for visiting Larabanga is to see the mosque, but the small villages around warrant a visit too. We spent a minimal amount of time in Larabanga itself, but quite some time with the local ethnic groups. See my Off The Beaten Track tips below for details, as well as the Travelogues for more pictures of village life.
One of the main drawbacks of visiting Larabanga is the self-confessed guides and little children who want to be your... more travel advice
The mosque at Larabanga is reputed to be the oldest mosque in Ghana, and one of the oldest in West Africa. It is assumed... more travel advice
grets' Related Pages
Larabanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Village with the Oldest Building in Ghana"
- "Larabanga, village with The Mosque"
- "Larabanga and its Mosque"
- "Old mosque of larabanga"
- "Kamara people"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Larabanga
- Hotels in Larabanga
- Transportation in Larabanga
- Restaurants in Larabanga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Larabanga
- 4 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (112)
Have you been to Larabanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Larabanga
Photos in LarabangaSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 104 reviews, 338 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 61 reviews, 267 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 109 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 67 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 46 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 33 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sawai Madhopur Intro, 69 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 82 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 80 reviews, 82 photos