"A brief visit" Tamale by grets
Tamale Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 90 photos
We stopped in Tamale only to have something to eat for lunch. Tamale is the Northern Regional Capital of Ghana, with a population of around 350,000 people, mainly from the Dagomba ethnic group.
Just as we were finished our lunch, there was a bit of commotion outside the walls of the restaurant, with a crowd... more travel advice
grets' Related Pages
Tamale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tamale, city of goats, bikes and dust"
- "A brief visit"
- "Tamale the Capital town of Northern Region"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tamale
- Hotels in Tamale
- Transportation in Tamale
- Restaurants in Tamale
- Shopping in Tamale
- Warnings and Dangers in Tamale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tamale
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Tamale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tamale
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 104 reviews, 338 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 61 reviews, 267 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 109 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 67 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 46 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 33 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sawai Madhopur Intro, 69 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 82 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 80 reviews, 82 photos