Nadi Hotel Tips by grets Top 5 Page for this destination
Nadi Hotels: 3,677 reviews and 18 photos
After being nearly run over by a speed boat (see Dangers section) we decide to retire to the pool. The water actually feels quite cool after the ocean, but also very refreshing. And it is safe from speedboats!
Since we visited in 1995, the hotel has changed its name to Sheraton Royal Denarau Resort.
This is a really nice hotel, set on Regent Beach, with its own offshore island.
The rooms are nice and spacious, with cane furniture and king sized beds, his and hers wash basins and seperate toilet and bathroom. We are on the first floor, accessed from elevated wooden walkways.
More Reviews (12)
grets' Related Pages
Nadi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Denarau is the port of Nadi"
- "Warm greetings"
- "Dinner with a local family"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nadi
- Hotels in Nadi
- Transportation in Nadi
- Nightlife in Nadi
- Restaurants in Nadi
- Shopping in Nadi
- Warnings and Dangers in Nadi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nadi
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Nadi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nadi
Read real reviews about Nadi Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 104 reviews, 338 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 61 reviews, 267 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 109 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 67 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 46 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 33 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sawai Madhopur Intro, 69 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 82 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 80 reviews, 82 photos