"Ica and its surroundings" Top 5 Page for this destination Ica by grets
Ica Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 95 photos
The main reason for coming to Ica was to see the Nazca Lines. We did enjoy our stay though and made the most of the short time we had here.
Ica is on the coast and is famous for its enormous sand dunes. I must admit, when I think of sand dunes, my first thought would go to the Sahara, not Peru.
Back at the Paracas Hotel we take lunch with Bobby, an English travel agent from Seattle in the US. The menu is partly... more travel advice
The transfer to the Las Dunas Aerodrome takes five minutes; I have never stayed at a hotel with its own airport before.... more travel advice
grets' Related Pages
Ica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Main Attraction: The Mysterious Nazca Lines"
- "Ica and its surroundings"
- "chilling with a glas of wine"
- "El pisco es peruano, carajo!"
- "Relaxation. At last..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ica
- Hotels in Ica
- Transportation in Ica
- Restaurants in Ica
- Warnings and Dangers in Ica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ica
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Ica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ica
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 104 reviews, 338 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 61 reviews, 267 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 109 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 67 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 46 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 33 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sawai Madhopur Intro, 69 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 82 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 80 reviews, 82 photos