"Orinduik Falls" Orinduik by grets
Orinduik Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 54 photos
What a great place!
We took a small aircraft to Orinduik Falls, where we had the place totally to ourselves, not another tourist in sight!
The falls are right on the border - the other side of the river is in fact Brazil.
At Orinduik Falls, the Ireng River thunders over steps and terraces of semi-precious stone - solid jasper.
- In a nutshell:A beautiful natural swimming pool
Although jasper comes in many colours, including yellow, green and greyish blue, here at Orinduik, the rocks are red.... more travel advice
From Orinduik we flew to a small landing strip in a place called Mahdia. The sole purpose of our visit here was to... more travel advice
grets' Related Pages
Orinduik Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Orinduik
- Transportation in Orinduik
- Warnings and Dangers in Orinduik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Orinduik
- 11 Reviews
- 54 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (112)
Have you been to Orinduik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orinduik
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 104 reviews, 338 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 61 reviews, 267 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 109 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 67 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 46 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 33 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sawai Madhopur Intro, 69 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 82 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 80 reviews, 82 photos