Pulau Pangkor Hotel Tips by grets Top 5 Page for this destination
Pulau Pangkor Hotels: 94 reviews and 65 photos
The arrival in the hotel is very welcoming. The reception is large, opn-sided and airy. We are given cool towels on arrival and the check-in papers are brought to your seat rather than you queue up at the desk. We are personally shown to the room, which is the furthest away from the reception area, and allegedly, the one with the best views of the China Sea. We are staying in one of the overwater villas.
Free internet access, library with books in numerous languages, several restuarants, two pools.
There is a quiet ambience about this resort, no shouting, screaming, splashing, loud music or even loud talking.
Unique Qualities: Outside the front of the room is a covered porch with a seat, light and umbrella in a large vase. A huge "cow-bell" forms the door bell.
The room is very spacious with a queen sized bed, chaise longe and an enormous balcony out the back where two sun loungers look lost. Colourful fish swim around the support poles of the villa, and water monitors relax on the rocks. There is a CD player in the room and a free CD library by the reception.
The bathroom is XXL with a toilet that cobverts to a bidet, an XXXXL marble bath with a shower head set into the ceiling. The bath is in an extension to the main bathroom, so has windows on three sides which open out to the sea. The bath is actually so big that there is more than enough room for two people in it - and we're not exactly small!
I have never come across a hotel when you can specify what time you would like turn-back service.
Comparison: most expensive
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (13)
grets' Related Pages
Pulau Pangkor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pulau Pangkor"
- "Pangkor Laut"
- "Pangkor Laut - A bit of paradise"
- "Beautiful Island"
- "Orange Pangkor"
- "Selamat Datang ke Pulau Pangkor"
- "Jen in Pangkor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Pangkor
- Hotels in Pulau Pangkor
- Transportation in Pulau Pangkor
- Nightlife in Pulau Pangkor
- Restaurants in Pulau Pangkor
- Shopping in Pulau Pangkor
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Pangkor
- See All...
Explore the World
- Master Robert Hotel
- Blue Horizon International Hotel
- Morags Lodge
- Taipei Ximen BackPackers
- VCA Vienna City Apartments
- Appia Hotel
- Kia Lodge
- The Heritage Baan Silom
- Hotel Willow Banks
- La Gemma di Elena Bed and Breakfast
- Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos
Badges & Stats in Pulau Pangkor
- 14 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Pulau Pangkor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Pangkor
Read real reviews about Pulau Pangkor Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 104 reviews, 338 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 61 reviews, 267 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 109 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 67 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 46 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 33 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sawai Madhopur Intro, 69 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 82 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 80 reviews, 82 photos