Delhi Hotel Tips by grets
Delhi Hotels: 79,349 reviews and 202 photos
We arrived at the hotel at 2am after a long flight from London. This was our first experience of India and it was a very welcome one. The lobby was beautiful and the staff very friendly , in fact the whole hotel had a nice ambience about it.
The only thing we did find, was that there was not much to do around the hotel and the surrounding streets seemed rather scruffy.
Unique Qualities: Strategically located within the major business districts of Central Delhi.
98 rooms including 2 suites and 24 "Club Royale" rooms, which offer personalized valet service. Room features include individual Climate control, Audio-Visual entertainment, Direct-dial telephone, round the clock Room Service, Mini bar etc.
Swimming Pool * Beauty Parlour & Barber Shop * Money Changer. * Doctor on Call. * Valet Service. * Travel Desk. * Astrologer * Shopping Plaza * Valet parking. * 24 hour Concierge. * Florist.
Address: 3 Rajendra Place
Price Comparison: about average
A very middle of the road hotel, modern, clean and in a good location. What more could you want.
There was a 24-hour reception, lobby with comfy chairs, internet access (allegedly - it didn't actually work while we were there), bar and restaurant. Room service, daily maid and laundry available. The reception can arrange taxis and tours.
Address: 15 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110001
More Reviews (33)
grets' Related Pages
Delhi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Delhi"
- "Capital city of India Delle"
- "Like the cats, this city had seven lives"
- "Shahjahanabad, as old as its history ...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Delhi
- Hotels in Delhi
- Transportation in Delhi
- Nightlife in Delhi
- Restaurants in Delhi
- Shopping in Delhi
- Warnings and Dangers in Delhi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Delhi
- 35 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (112)
Have you been to Delhi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Delhi
Read real reviews about Delhi Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 104 reviews, 338 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 61 reviews, 267 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 109 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 67 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 46 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 33 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sawai Madhopur Intro, 69 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 82 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 80 reviews, 82 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (88)
- Red Fort- 118 Reviews, 288 Photos
- Qutab Minar- 86 Reviews, 242 Photos
- Chandni Chowk- 35 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Jami Masjid- 43 Reviews, 114 Photos
- Humayun Tomb- 66 Reviews, 180 Photos
- Presidential Palace - Rashtrapati Bhawan- 12 Reviews, 28 Photos
- India Gate- 39 Reviews, 71 Photos
- Lotus Temple- 20 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Raj Ghat- 25 Reviews, 46 Photos
- Birla Temple- 11 Reviews, 23 Photos
See All Delhi Things to Do