"Cobh" Cobh by pedrocas
Cobh Travel Guide: 88 reviews and 231 photos
This is the last place where the famous Titanic was (before the iceberg of course) and you can still see alot of its pieces and listings of irish people that never set foot in dry land after they entered the ship.
It's a lovely litlle town that has its whole history to do with the sea and the emigration of the Irish.
I lived here for litlle more than month but I have been back more times, it's a lovely place to spend one afternoon.
- Pros:The sea and the beautifull smell of salty water
- Cons:it's farely small
- In a nutshell:Emigration gate
pedrocas' Related Pages
Cobh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Town With Too Many Memories"
- "Cobh, Ireland"
- "3 million irish are wrong !"
- "Lusitania, Titanic, Convicts, Emigrants..."
- "Challenger's Cobh Pages"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cobh
- Hotels in Cobh
- Transportation in Cobh
- Nightlife in Cobh
- Restaurants in Cobh
- Shopping in Cobh
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cobh
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cobh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cobh
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salou Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stockholm Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Dublin Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cobh Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Ennis Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 photo
- Barcelona Intro, 1 photo
- Milan Intro, 1 photo
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 1 photo