"The Twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad" Hyderabad by ashishashar
Hyderabad Travel Guide: 363 reviews and 587 photos
The Charminar is an imposing monument, which reflects the glory of the Qutub Shahi dynasty. It is a massive square structure, 56 m (183.72 ft) high and 30 m (98.42 ft) wide. This monument is built entirely of granite and lime mortar. It has 4 minarets one on each of its corners. These fluted minarets are attached to the main building and rise towards the sky to a height of 56 m (183.72 ft). Each minaret of the Charminar has a double balcony. A small bulbous cupola crowns each of these beautiful minarets, which is decorated with petal like formations. A short pointed spire crowns all the minarets.
ashishashar's Related Pages
Hyderabad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hyderabad Hazir Hai!presenting the city of Hyd"
- "I LOVE HYDERABAD"
- "Hyderabad: Of Pearls & Biryani"
- "Hyderabad - MY Home Town"
- "Hyderabad: A City rich In History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hyderabad
- Hotels in Hyderabad
- Transportation in Hyderabad
- Nightlife in Hyderabad
- Restaurants in Hyderabad
- Shopping in Hyderabad
- Warnings and Dangers in Hyderabad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hyderabad
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hyderabad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hyderabad
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Toronto Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- India Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Zürich Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hyderabad Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos