"Yuremcha" Yaremcha by smschley
Yaremcha Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 45 photos
The most popular climatic resort in the Carpathian Mountains. Picturesque location, fresh air, peculiar cuisine.. I kind of think of it as the Yosemite of the Ukraines. I took a train from Chernovtsi that seemed to stop every other mile for passengers after speeding down the line at what I thought was about 25mph. On the train I noticed a man whose hands showed a lifetime of working the fields, his face had the look of leather and who’s eyes lacked a spark. It dawned on me that I was probably older than him. Here I was heading for a little vacation and he was heading to another day of work.
smschley's Related Pages
Yaremcha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Golden autumn in Yaremche"
- "Album 1"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yaremcha
- 0 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Yaremcha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yaremcha
Photos in YaremchaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chernivtsi Intro, 32 reviews, 136 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lviv Intro, 25 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 36 reviews, 57 photos
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 20 reviews, 41 photos
- Canterbury Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 8 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues