"Traveling back in time" Prague by smschley
Prague Travel Guide: 11,874 reviews and 24,810 photos
I think being in Prague is as close as I’ll ever get in experiencing what Paris must have been like in the early 1900s. The pace there seems reminiscent of an earlier time when people experienced life a bit slower. Crossing the Charles bridge ( Karluv Most) you can almost picture yourself in the Montmartre area of Paris . With the prices in most European cities soaring, this city becomes more of a gem.
1. A common impression among visitors to the Czech Republic is that table service seems less friendly, or attentive than... more travel advice
Before you reach the bridge over the river, you come to the Knights Square (Krizovnicke nam.) named after the Order of... more travel advice
smschley's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 11 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chernivtsi Intro, 32 reviews, 136 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lviv Intro, 25 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 36 reviews, 57 photos
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 20 reviews, 41 photos
- Canterbury Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 8 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues