My Favorite Pages

Personal Pages (1)

SONG Oct 6, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Eric / Stinny......the happiest of birthdays!

Odinnthor Oct 6, 2013 at 1:34 AM

What I said last year dude..........d:o)

Odinnthor Oct 6, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Hey Big E! Just a note to wish you the happiest of Birthdays compadre. Make it a good one......d:o)

SONG Oct 6, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Big Day ! Big Day! Happy birthday!

SONG Sep 28, 2012 at 6:34 AM

So glad to see you back here. 100 hours a week? wow. Breathe!!! lol

stinny's Profile Photo
stinny Sep 28, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Hey everyone, So obviously I haven't been able to find time to participate in this community as much as I wanted to. My sincere apologies. Once I stop working like a mad man (100+ hours per week to support my crazy travel addiction) then hopefully I will be able to contribute.

Eric

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    kiwi Oct 6, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Always good to see you checking in :-) Good luck with the travel fund!

Odinnthor Aug 16, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Hey Eric, - Well pal, - it was a blast, but make no mistake, - it comes with a price. Relationships? What's that? You become an island onto yourself. Remember when I asked if it was getting difficult to relate to others?.......Respect.....E......d:o)

kiwi's Profile Photo
kiwi Aug 14, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Hi Eric, I've seen you around over the years, am familiar with your profile pic. Glad you are becoming active on VT, you'll love it here. All the best from NZ, Pam :-)

2Cities1Love's Profile Photo
2Cities1Love Aug 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Great start,
Loved the vid.
Cheers.

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Aug 13, 2012 at 5:26 AM

GREAT personal page, Eric. Sorry if a couple of us came off a little cranky on your post - it's just sometimes we feel run all over by external blog/website pushers. Really happy you turned out to be the Real Deal. LOL, you said you're not much of a writer? Your page here proves otherwise!!! More good stuff, please!!! Warmest welcome...