"~~~~~PAPHOS~~~~~" Top 5 Page for this destination Paphos by cazz38

Paphos Travel Guide: 447 reviews and 992 photos

Paphos is a fantastic resort for a holiday,beautiful beaches,lovely Tavernas where you can sample locally caught fish.Gorgeous sunshine,lovely people and lots of history.

Paphos is divided into two parts,the upper area is known as Pano Paphos,once the original town center,which lies inland on a high rocky edge and overlooking the second part.The second part is known as Kato Paphos this is the tourist area.

We had the added bonus of going to my sister-inlaws wedding in Paphos,it was a fantastic day.Eighteen of us went which was lovely.They were married in the beautiful Town Hall.

• Pros:Fantastic weather,lovely food and great people.
  • Cons:Mosquitoes.
  • Last visit to Paphos: May 2005
  • Intro Updated Sep 3, 2005

• Jul 20, 2009 at 1:46 PM

thankyou for that information very helpfull celia

• Feb 25, 2009 at 4:02 AM

Great if you like walking, make sure you take laenty of water, i gets rather hot round there!! xox

• PeteG's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2008 at 4:44 AM

Really enjoyed your Paphos pages/tips. I was thinking of going and this has made my mind up for me.

• anna-m's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2008 at 4:03 AM

It seems that we frequented the same places when we were in Paphos :) Loved your page!

• yummymummy150's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2007 at 1:14 AM

luv the pics luv cyprus.my july -aug tripseems so long ago.my daughter married town hall 2005

• maneckk's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2007 at 2:16 AM

Lovely page and lovely country would love to visit it someday after going through your Cyprus page

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2007 at 11:22 PM

I love visiting your Pafos pages to remind me of my trips there and the beauty of Cyprus. Thanks for sharing with your wonderful tips. Janet

• tango_jd's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2007 at 2:43 AM

We are off to Pahos at the end of June 07 so the tips in your pages were very interesting! Great advice thanks!

• Mar 13, 2007 at 6:50 AM

alryte love are you marrried? wb

• kevin36's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2007 at 9:00 AM

nice pages caz enjoyed greatly, sounds a nice place to go.

cazz38

“Travel is an addiction,the only way to cure it is to travel!!”

Badges & Stats in Paphos