"TOMBS OF THE KINGS." Tombs of the Kings by cazz38
Tombs of the Kings Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 18 photos
No trip to Paphos is complete without a visit to the Tombs of the Kings,they are incredible.
Set in a wide open space the underground Tombs date back to the 3rd century BC.They are set into eight different tomb complexes,some are underground while the others have been dug out of the sandstone.
You could spend all day here its fascinating with the views out over the sea and the gorgeous flowers growing around the Tombs
- Pros:Fascinating history.
- Cons:Lots of walking and steps.
- In a nutshell:Well worth a visit.
There is a cafe at the tomb of the kings where you can get something to eat and drink.It was nice to go in during the... more travel advice
There are a hundred tombs on the site and they are cut out of the ground with a steep drop into them.Its said that there... more travel advice
cazz38's Related Pages
Tombs of the Kings Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Tombs of the Kings
- Transportation in Tombs of the Kings
- Restaurants in Tombs of the Kings
- Warnings and Dangers in Tombs of the Kings
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tombs of the Kings
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Tombs of the Kings?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tombs of the Kings
Photos in Tombs of the KingsSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Tunisia Intro, 33 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 40 reviews, 42 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 32 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Exeter Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paphos Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Devon Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Cairo Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torquay Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeciras Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos