"CAPITAL CITY OF DEVON." Top 5 Page for this destination Exeter by cazz38
Exeter Travel Guide: 222 reviews and 490 photos
Exeter is located in the south west of England,in the county of Devon.it is situated around the river Exe.
Exeter is full of character and ancient history,if you are planning a trip to Exeter it has something for everyone of all ages,all year round.
Exeter is a fantastic place for sight seeing,shopping and river walks.Everything is within walking distance from the main town.It has a train station,bus station and an airport.
- In a nutshell:EVERYTHING IS SO EASY TO GET TO.
If you are staying in Exeter you must check out the Exeter Phoenix,there are live gigs most nights with some exellent... more travel advice
Starz is an American restaurant which serves fantastic food and the portions are huge,a really frendly place with a nice... more travel advice
cazz38's Related Pages
Exeter Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CAPITAL CITY OF DEVON."
- "The Metropolis"
- "A Great City"
- "Exeter, where the English part of my heart is :-)"
- "My Exeter, My university"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Exeter
- Hotels in Exeter
- Transportation in Exeter
- Nightlife in Exeter
- Restaurants in Exeter
- Shopping in Exeter
- Warnings and Dangers in Exeter
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Exeter
- 30 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 53 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Exeter?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Exeter
Photos in ExeterSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Tunisia Intro, 33 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 40 reviews, 42 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 32 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Exeter Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paphos Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Devon Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Cairo Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torquay Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeciras Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos