"BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF MALLORCA." Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island by cazz38

Majorca Island Travel Guide: 642 reviews and 1,248 photos

Something for everyone.

Mallorca holds a special place for me,it was my first time flying and i haven't looked back since.
I have been to Mallorca several times its the largest of the Balearic Islands(a province of Spain)situated in the western mediterranean sea.
It measures 100km from east to west and 75km from north to south.Mallorca has 555km of coastline and 80 beaches.

So much to see and do.

There are so many things to see and do on this beautiful Island from spending the day in Palma to visiting the beautiful country side,enjoy a boat ride or take the vintage electric train through the mountains.

• Intro Updated Jan 21, 2005

• adema29's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2009 at 1:46 AM

Very nice and useful page! We are already thinking of our summer holiday and Majorca is on the top of the list...

• highlandlaura's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2008 at 8:37 AM

Nice pages on Mallorca. Good tips. Hope to get there.

• colin343's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2006 at 3:18 PM

might have just tipped my self over the edge there!!!1(:-p)

• Sue08080's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2006 at 9:47 PM

Loved your Majorca tips and photos!

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2006 at 6:58 PM

You covered a lot of ground and took in a lot of activities while on Majora Island! It looks great. My wife's brother has been a few times and just keeps going back with his family!

• masc4s's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2006 at 1:33 PM

My castanets are packed Carol, I'm off in 3 weeks, thx for the tips :-). What day is that market in Alcudia?

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2005 at 5:01 AM

I hope one day to see it myself! It seems as a great place.

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2005 at 4:34 AM

Wonderful memories, wonderful photographs :) Loved your pages, Carol! So long... Siddharth in Dubai

• russian_yaz's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2005 at 1:48 AM

Beatifull place indeed! Formentos will be my next stop. Nice tips on warning or dangers

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2005 at 9:53 AM

great tips!

cazz38

“Travel is an addiction,the only way to cure it is to travel!!”

Badges & Stats in Majorca Island

Have you been to Majorca Island?

Latest Activity in Majorca Island