"CAIRO A FANTASTIC PLACE." Cairo by cazz38

Cairo Travel Guide: 3,988 reviews and 9,544 photos

ITS MAGICAL.

I had a fantastic few days visiting Egypt,i only saw a fraction of what there is to see.I think everyone should visit Egypt at least once in their lifetime.I am already planning to visit again but staying much longer.

GREAT CITY LIFE.

Most of my time in Egypt was spent in and around the busy city of Cairo,the hustle and bustle of daily life has to be seen,The never ending traffic,the street sellers,this was the best city ive ever been to.

• Pros:So much to see,i loved every minute of it.
  • Cons:Have to stay longer the next time.
  • In a nutshell:An amazing city.
  • Last visit to Cairo: May 2005
  • Intro Updated May 28, 2007

• Khalid_eg's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2008 at 11:25 PM

wonderful pages.. wish to visit egypt more and more, it's wonderful country :))

• SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2007 at 12:35 PM

Wonderful Cairo tips, Cazz! I'm thinking of visiting Cairo for a few days next month, and your page has convinced me that I should! That hotel looks excellent...and so close to the Pyramids! Thanks for the tips and lovely photos! :-)

• VikingHarald's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2007 at 3:22 AM

I love also belly dance. Since 1975 I havn´t been in Cairo. Really good pages. Thanks VikingH From Nokialand

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2007 at 3:05 AM

Cazz, Excellent introduction to Cairo. Did not know the Shah of Iran was buried there. The weather and belly dancing looks hot. Just to wish you Happy Valentine's Day.

• Nov 12, 2006 at 6:13 AM

Hi, I'm Rajan from India, looking to travel to egypt shortly. I'd be really greatful if you can send me a few tips by email to devlin18@hotmail.com or stone_no4@yahoo.com. Thanks a mill.

• Heavens-Mirror's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2006 at 3:01 PM

Great memories of Cairo you got there. Im glad you stayed at Meridien. This is my favourite hotel in the world :)

• uglyscot's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2006 at 8:54 AM

Nice summary of the country, asyou say, more time is needed to really see it. I have just left after 6 years, and haven't even touched the surface properly.

• Jul 7, 2006 at 2:32 AM

great page....hope u did enjoy ur time in my country

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2006 at 11:57 AM

great tips!

• Diana75's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2006 at 5:57 AM

Sounds like you had a great time in Cairo. My trip there was also wonderful and I can't wait to be back there soon.

cazz38

“Travel is an addiction,the only way to cure it is to travel!!”

Badges & Stats in Cairo