"THE HILL COUNTRY" Top 5 Page for this destination Nuwara Eliya by cazz38
Nuwara Eliya Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 221 photos
The higher up you go in Sri Lanka the more beautiful it gets,the scenery is spectacular,the air is crisp and cool.Great if your coming from the coastal area's where the humidity is so high.
This was taken on our way up to Nuwara Eliya we stopped off for a drink and i didn't want to leave.
On the way up to Nuwara Eliya you will see some stunning waterfalls.
- Pros:The air is so fresh and its cooler.
- Cons:Needed more time here.
- In a nutshell:This trip is a must see.
In Nuwara Eliya its a lot cooler so take a jacket with you and some trousers. more travel advice
If you are going out in the evening i would recommend you carry a torch as in the dark you wont be able to see the holes... more travel advice
cazz38's Related Pages
Nuwara Eliya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE HILL COUNTRY"
- "Little England"
- "Nuwara Eliya - Tea For two"
- "Magnificent Hill Area"
- "Nuwara Eliya"
- "A Tea County up in the misty mountains"
- "Little Britain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nuwara Eliya
- Hotels in Nuwara Eliya
- Transportation in Nuwara Eliya
- Nightlife in Nuwara Eliya
- Restaurants in Nuwara Eliya
- Shopping in Nuwara Eliya
- Warnings and Dangers in Nuwara Eliya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nuwara Eliya
- 15 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Nuwara Eliya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nuwara Eliya
Top 10 Pages
- Tunisia Intro, 33 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 40 reviews, 42 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 32 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Exeter Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paphos Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Devon Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Cairo Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torquay Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeciras Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos